ACCIDENTS AT WORK
M&K Solicitors have extensive experience in bringing claims on behalf of those injured as a result of accidents which occur during the course of their employment.
We do not represent employers.
Our aim is to ensure that we, on behalf of the injured employee, obtain the highest possible levels of compensation for injuries and financial losses arising as a result of an accident at work.
These are some of the accident at work claims that we typically handle for our clients:
- Construction site accidents
- Factory accidents
- Farm accidents
- Manual handling accidents
- Falls from height
- Accidents caused by the use of defective work equipment
- Forklift accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Needle stick injuries
- Workplace assault claims
- Road work accidents
- Injuries caused by the negligent acts of co-workers
We act on behalf of clients who have sustained a range of injuries as a result of an accident during the course of their employment including but not limited to:
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue damage
- Damage to muscles/tendons
- Cuts and scarring
- Psychiatric damage
- Tinnitus caused by explosions or other one off exposure to loud noise
- Fatalities, where we act on behalf of the families of those that, unfortunately, have died as a result of their injuries.
We obtain compensation for our clients for the injuries suffered and also for the financial losses arising as a result of an accident at work.
Financial losses arising from an accident at work typically include loss of earnings, loss of pension, the cost of care, travel, medication, and the cost of medical treatment and rehabilitation (both past and future).
Why should you chose M&K Solicitors to act on your behalf in your accident at work claim?
- Being involved in an accident at work can be very traumatic for the injured person and also to their families. M&K Solicitors will do everything possible to ensure that the claims process does not add to the stress experienced, and that any required medical care and rehabilitation is provided as quickly as possible
- Our highly skilled personal injury solicitors ensure that their clients receive the highest possible levels of compensation for the injuries and financial losses which they have (or will) suffer as a result of an accident at work
- We develop close relations with our clients and are there to help and advise at all times
- Mobile and office telephone numbers are provided for the fee earner representing you to ensure that you are able to make contact whenever you need to
- At all times we seek to provide a highly efficient and prompt service
- We do not act for insurance companies or employers
- We are able to offer “no win no fee” agreements
- We are able to provide access to rehabilitation and medical care where required to assist in the speedy recovery from injuries and return to the highest possible level of function
- We obtain interim payments to ease the immediate financial impact of an injury
- We have the experience and knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome to your case.
If you have been involved in an accident during the course of your employment which was not your fault, contact M&K Solicitors for a consultation today.