ACCIDENTS WHEN A VISITOR TO PREMISES OWNED/OCCUPIED BY OTHERS
M&K Solicitors have extensive experience in bringing claims on behalf of those injured when lawfully visiting premises owned/occupied by others, including shops, private premises, and premises owned by central government or local authorities, as a result of the negligence of others.
Our aim is to ensure that we, on behalf of the injured person, obtain the highest possible levels of compensation for injuries and financial losses arising as a result of such accidents.
These are some of the claims that we typically handle for our clients:
- Trips, slips and falls in shops/shopping centres, car parks, public spaces and other premises being visited by you
- Accidents caused by an employee or other visitor at a business or other location being visited by you
- Accidents in schools and colleges
- Accidents at clubs
- Accidents in playgrounds and other public spaces
We act on behalf of clients who have sustained a range of injuries as a result of such accidents including but not limited to:
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue damage and sprains
- Damage to muscles/tendons
- Cuts and scarring
- Psychiatric damage
We obtain compensation for our clients for the injuries suffered and also for the financial losses arising as a result of the accident.
Financial losses arising from such accidents typically include loss of earnings, loss of pension, the cost of care, travel, medication, and the cost of medical treatment and rehabilitation (both past and future).
Why should you chose M&K Solicitors to act on your behalf in your claim?
- Being involved in an accident can be very traumatic for the injured person and also to their families. M&K Solicitors will do everything possible to ensure that the claims process does not add to the stress experienced, and that any required medical care and rehabilitation is provided as quickly as possible
- Our highly skilled personal injury solicitors ensure that their clients receive the highest possible levels of compensation for the injuries and financial losses which they have (or will) suffer
- We develop close relations with our clients and are there to help and advise at all times
- Mobile and office telephone numbers are provided for the fee earner representing you to ensure that you are able to make contact whenever you need to
- At all times we seek to provide a highly efficient and prompt service
- We do not act for insurance companies or occupiers
- We are able to offer “no win no fee” agreements
- We are able to provide access to rehabilitation and medical care where required to assist in the speedy recovery from injuries and return to the highest possible level of function
- We obtain interim payments to ease the immediate financial impact of an injury
- We have the experience and knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome to your case.
If you have been injured as a result of an accident in premises owned and occupied by others, contact M&K Solicitors for a consultation today.