Our family solicitors specialise in all types of family law issues including divorce, financial settlements and a range of children’s issues.
We will deal with your case in a sensitive and professional manner – always remembering that we may be changing the course of people’s lives by the way in which we conduct our cases.
We aim to reduce conflict and costs by attempting to resolve issues through mediation or collaboration at the first instance. However, if a more robust approach is required then we are very much equipped to deal with your case to ensure that you achieve the best outcome.
From helping you understand your grounds for divorce or your rights on separation, protecting your finances through to ensuring your children’s’ safety and welfare, M & K Solicitors is committed to providing a swift and effective service that makes the process as painless as possible.
Our family department are able to assist you in the following areas:
• Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution
• Financial Matters on the breakdown of a marriage/civil partnership
• Issues involving children, including Child Arrangements Orders (Residence/Custody and Contact/Access)
• Prohibited Steps Order (removal from England)
• Parental Responsibility.
• Pre-marital (pre-nuptial) Agreements/Post-marital (Post-nuptial) Agreements
• Cohabitation Agreements/Living Together Agreements
• Protection against violence, harassment or eviction by partner or spouse
• Occupation Order
• Non-molestation Order
• Specific Steps Order
Our flexible charging options allow you to obtain the support you need, whatever your financial circumstances.
To book an appointment with a specialist family solicitor, call 01582 732503.