CONSTRUCTION SITE ACCIDENTS
M&K Solicitors have extensive experience in bringing claims on behalf of those injured as a result of accidents which occur on construction sites.
We do not represent employers or those that control construction sites.
Our aim is to ensure that we, on behalf of the injured, obtain the highest possible levels of compensation for injuries and financial losses arising as a result of an accident at a construction site.
These are some of the construction site claims that we typically handle for our clients:
- Falls from height (including but not limited to from scaffolding, platforms and through holes)
- Accidents caused by something falling
- Accidents caused by the use of defective work equipment
- Manual handling accidents
- Accidents between pedestrians and works/visiting vehicles
- Forklift accidents
- Defective vehicle accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Injuries caused by the negligent acts of co-workers
- Injuries caused by repetitive work
- Injuries caused by the repetitive use of tools
- Injuries caused by repetitive manual handling
- Injuries caused by the use of vibratory tools
- Injuries caused by exposure to dangerous substances such as asbestos, chemicals and dust
- Excessive sustained noise exposure
- Workplace assault
Accidents on construction sites are often, sadly, catastrophic in nature.
We act on behalf of clients who have sustained a range of injuries as a result of accidents on construction sites including but not limited to:
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue damage
- Damage to muscles/tendons
- Cuts and scarring
- Psychiatric damage
- Vibration White finger
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lung conditions
- Fatalities, where we act on behalf of the families of those that, unfortunately, have died as a result of their injuries.
We obtain compensation for our clients for the injuries suffered and also for the financial losses arising as a result of an accident on a construction site.
Financial losses arising from an accident on a construction site typically include loss of earnings, loss of pension, the cost of care, travel, medication, and the cost of medical treatment and rehabilitation (both past and future).
Why should you chose M&K Solicitors to act on your behalf in your construction accident claim?
- Being involved in an accident on a construction site is often very traumatic for the injured personand family members. M&K Solicitors will do everything possible to ensure that the claims process does not add to the stress experienced, and that any required medical care and rehabilitation is provided as quickly as possible
- Our highly skilled personal injury solicitors ensure that their clients receive the highest possible levels of compensation for the injuries and financial losses which they have (or will) suffer as a result of an accident on a construction site
- We develop close relations with our clients and are there to help and advise at all times
- Mobile and office telephone numbers are provided for the fee earner representing you to ensure that you are able to make contact whenever you need to
- At all times we seek to provide a highly efficient and prompt service
- We do not act for insurance companies, site owners, those who have control of construction sites or employers
- We can represent workers on PAYE and those that are self-employed
- We can represent sub-contractors
- We are able to offer “no win no fee” agreements
- We are able to provide access to rehabilitation and medical care where required to assist in the speedy recovery from injuries and return to the highest possible level of function
- We obtain interim payments to ease the immediate financial impact of an injury
- We have the experience and knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome to your case.
If you have been involved in an accident on a construction site which was not your fault, contact M&K Solicitors for a consultation today.