ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
Slip and Trip
M&K Solicitors have extensive experience in bringing claims on behalf of those injured as a result of trips, slips and falls.
Our aim is to ensure that we, on behalf of the injured person, obtain the highest possible levels of compensation for injuries and financial losses arising as a result of such accidents.
These are some of the claims that we typically handle for our clients:
- Trips and falls arising from uneven paving stones and other pedestrian surfaces
- Trips and falls arising from raised/sunken manhole covers and other utility company ironwork
- Trips and falls arising from potholes
- Trips, slips and falls at work
- Trips, slips and falls at school
- Trips, slips and falls while shopping
- Trips, slips and falls in playgrounds and other public spaces
- Trips, slips and falls in premises occupied by others
We act on behalf of clients who have sustained a range of injuries as a result of trips, slips and falls including but not limited to:
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue damage
- Damage to muscles/tendons
- Cuts and scarring
- Psychiatric damage
We obtain compensation for our clients for the injuries suffered and also for the financial losses arising as a result of the accident.
Financial losses arising from a trip, slip or fall typically include loss of earnings, loss of pension, the cost of care, travel, medication, and the cost of medical treatment and rehabilitation (both past and future).
Being involved in an accident can be very traumatic for the injured person and also to their families. M&K Solicitors will do everything possible to ensure that the claims process does not add to the stress experienced, and that any required medical care and rehabilitation is provided as quickly as possible.
Why should you chose M&K Solicitors to act on your behalf in your claim arising from a trip, slip or fall?
- Our highly skilled personal injury solicitors ensure that their clients receive the highest possible levels of compensation for the injuries and financial losses which they have (or will) suffer as a result of a trip, slip or fall
- We develop close relations with our clients and are there to help and advise at all times
- Mobile and office telephone numbers are provided for the fee earner representing you to ensure that you are able to make contact whenever you need to
- At all times we seek to provide a highly efficient and prompt service
- We do not act for insurance companies or employers
- We are able to offer “no win no fee” agreements
- We are able to provide access to rehabilitation and medical care where required to assist in the speedy recovery from injuries and return to the highest possible level of function
- We obtain interim payments to ease the immediate financial impact of an injury
- We have the experience and knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome to your case.
If you have been injured as a result of a trip, slip or fall, contact M&K Solicitors for a consultation today.